In their virtual classrooms, 3rd grade students are studying the Renaissance examining art, architecture, music, and so much more. In art class with Miss. McNutt, students were asked to find a Renaissance painting, building, or sculpture to re-create in their home.
We are very proud of our students' hard work, please check out their creative & thoughtful results in this video!
The recreated artists' work in the video include:
1. Mona Lisa, Da Vinci
2. Orazio Gentileschi, The Lute Player
3. Self-Portrait, Sofonisba Anguissola
4. Santa Maria Novella: Façade of Santa Maria Novella church in Florence, designed by Alberti
5. Madonna and Child, Albrecht Durer
6. Self-Portrait, Leonardo Da Vinci
7. The Thinker, Auguste Rodin
8. Portrait of a Musician, Da Vinci
9. Mona Lisa, Da Vinci
10. Man holding Book, Master of the View of Sainte Gudule
11. Ginevra de’Benci, Da Vinci